Visit Lincoln Caverns in Huntingdon, PA
While visiting Lincoln Caverns you can experience a one-hour tour of two impressive crystal caverns filled with sparkling stalactites. You and your family will enjoy the excitement of panning for real gemstones at Lincoln Caverns and hopefully you will find some real treasures! The caverns also feature scenic and relaxing pavilions to enjoy a picnic during your day of discovery. Lincoln Caverns is fun and easy to get to from our hotel, so it is a must see while staying at our Fairfield Inn & Suites in Huntingdon Raystown Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Everyday 9am – 6pm through April to Labor Day Weekend.
Open 9am – 4pm after Labor Day.
Children (Ages 4-12): $6.98. Children under 3 are free.
Seniors (65 and over): $10.98
Directions to Lincoln Caverns
From Fairfield Inn:
1. Start out going southwest on Standing Stone Rd/PA-26 toward Frazier Crst.
Continue to follow PA-26. 1.3 mi.
2. Turn left onto 2nd St/PA-26. 0.1 mi.
3. Turn right onto Penn St/PA-26. 0.7 mi.
4. Take the 2nd left onto 4th St. 0.4 mi.
5. Turn right onto William Penn Hwy/US-22. 3.7 mi.
6. Lincoln Caverns is on your right.